At Qantares we regard ourselves as mathematical artists, bringing clarity to complex global financial markets.
- Any attempt to model market behaviour suffers from limitations inherent to the model.
- Rather than modelling market behaviour we let the data speak for itself and continuously adapt our analytic approach accordingly.
- Following this approach we discover hidden market patterns, derive trading signals of outstanding quality and minimise risk.
Since the formation of markets, investors have worked to optimise trading results through a broad variety of advanced mathematical and statistical methods.
Such methods to forecast market futures have seen varied results, with the very best delivering close to 52% forecast accuracy. Compared with a simple coin-toss which in the long run produces a hit-rate of 50%, such advanced prediction systems appear to be only slightly ahead, but the profits they generate are vast and often mind-blowing.
Consider a classical roulette wheel (with one zero) where the probability of being right with a simple bet (e.g. red vs. black) is 48.65%, granting the house a marginal ‘hit-rate’ of 51.35%, from which the casino is able to make considerable profits.
In order to enhance current technology and achieve truly outstanding trading results, a paradigm shift is needed, and this comes with an entirely new approach to understanding market data. QanTRADE is such an approach.
Nikola Tesla said:
- ‘If you want to find the secrets of the universe, think in terms of energy, frequency and vibration.’
Adapting this quote to our situation, Qantares is saying:
- ‘If you want to find the secrets of markets, think in terms of data, frequency and analysis.’